Sunday 8 December 2013

Sing Off Preparation! Lots of work to do before this Friday :)

Room 1 Sing Off preparation. 
Lyrics and video for our song are below!!



Can't sleep at night, I toss and turn 
Listenin' for the telephone 
But when I get your call, I'm all choked up 
Can't believe you called my home 

 And as a matter of fact, it blows my mind 
You would even talk to me 
Because a girl like you is like a dream come true 
A real life fantasy 


 No matter what your friends try to tell you 
We were made to fall in love 
And we will be together, any kind of weather
It's like that, it's like that 

 Every little step I take, you will be there 
Every little step I make, we'll be together 
Every little step I take, you will be there 
Every little step I make, we'll be together





No comments:

Post a Comment